- What are your hobbies? Crafting, sewing, decorating, organizing, shopping and traveling.
- What are your favorite colors? Aqua, blues, pink
- Do you collect anything? I collect fabric, craft items,scrapbook materials and milk glass.
- Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? No
- Do you have any pets? We have a chocolate lab(Lilly) and a kitty (Ginger).
- Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate? All three, duh!
- What do you like to read? I read magazines; Coastal Living, Paula, Shape, Vogue, All You, and decorating books.
- Do you prefer Cookies or Candies as a sweet?Co Cookies with candies. (Paula's Monster cookies).
- What is your favorite holiday treat? Chocolate and peanut butter fudge.
- Describe your favorite holiday tradition. Jesus cake Christmas morning (usually pineapple)
- Did you believe in Santa as a child? Yes
- When do you open presents? Christmas morning after cake and coffee.
- Do you put up a tree and when? If not, how do you celebrate? I put up several trees starting in November. Usually by Thanksgiving I'm done decorating and sit back and enjoy the season.
- Does your tree have a theme? Yes. We have a family tree with ornaments the kids get every year and one's I got as a kids from my parents. Our big tree goes with our house colors, Aqua, blue, white, red, green. Lots of glitter and crystals. We also do a tea tree with little tea pots, cup, saucers we've collected for our annual mom and daughter christmas tea.
- What has been your favorite gift to give? to receive? My favorite gift I give is usually something home made that has a special meaning to the person. My favorite gifts are those unexpected one's..something I mentioned in passing the that hubby remembered or something the kids made. I always cry when the kids give me cards.
Can't wait to get my Secret Santa Buddy and start working on some goodies for her.
Big project this week...painting the art room! pictures to follow.